Vote for Salsa Labs for Most Valuable Tech 2010Submitted Wed Nov 17 2010 15:35:00 GMT-0500 (EST) by Adam
We are honored that Salsa Labs was nominated as "Most Valuable Tech" for the upcoming RootscampDC Conference and can't thank our users and supporters enough. Here are some ways you can help Salsa Labs become a finalist for "Most Valuable Tech":
1. Visit our nomination page and vote for Salsa Labs by clicking the Facebook "like" button beside our name.
2. Join our Facebook Group: "I Support Salsa Labs for Most Valuable Tech 2010"
3. Sign our "Salsa Pledge"
4. Display the "Vote for Salsa Labs for Most Valuable Tech" badge below on your blog or website. Simply embed the code below (minus the quotation marks) between the <body> tags in your page or blog's html to show your support!
"<p><a target="_blank" href="http://bit.ly/SalsaMVT"><img border="0" alt="Vote for Salsa Labs as Most Valuable Tech" src="http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa396/Salsalabs/VoteSalsaTechNR2010.png" style="width: 170px; height: 170px;" /></a></p>"
5. Add "Vote for Salsa Labs as "Most Valuable Tech" 2010 http://bit.ly/SalsaMVT" to your email signature
6. Tweet the following on Twitter:
RT @salsalabs: Vote for Salsa Labs for Most Valuable Tech http://bit.ly/SalsaMVT #roots10 Pls RT
7. Donate your Facebook status and show your support by simply clicking the Facebook button in this blog post.
There are so many great technologies, campaigns, and organizers out there making a difference every day. Being able to provide you with affordable and successful organizing solutions and sharing in your successes is what makes our jobs worth it every day.Thank you again for your vote. Remember, voting ends on December 8th!