2011: Salsa's Big Changes AheadSubmitted Thu Jan 06 2011 13:33:00 GMT-0500 (EST)
As incredible as 2010 was, we're expecting 2011 to really knock your socks off.
First, you'll want to know that the past year was a dynamic year of systems growth and radical change required to build the new foundation for a better, faster, and more scalable 2011. This year we will truly begin realizing the flexibility and capacity of the new Salsa Cloud hosting platform which we have been implementing behind the scenes.
We will also:
- Expand functionality with dozens of new cutting-edge apps and integrations through the Salsa Market;
- Add more ways to integrate your social media efforts with Salsa;
- Add versioning support to make it easier for you to upgrade to new packages when YOU want, instead of upgrading everyone at the same time;
- Add more and easier ways to integrate data - including voter file data - with Salsa;
- Provide in-line documentation and training videos in the Salsa HQ;
- Give the Salsa HQ a facelift and significantly improve user experience;
- Revamp SalsaCommons.org to provide the community with even more ways to connect and share;
- Provide you with an online account management and billing interface;
- Further internationalize and expand in Australia, Latin America, and Europe;
We hope you're as excited as we are!
Help us Make it Even Better?
You already do so much ... we really would be delighted if you're willing to take just a few minutes more to help make Salsa the very best organizing platform in the world.
Please join the conversation at SalsaCommons.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. We'd also love to hear your feedback. Let us know how we're doing and what you think we should work on next here.
It was truly an amazing 2010 and we're very excited about what's in store for 2011 and beyond.